The bold and fun blocks of the Ashmont King Quilt are a timeless palette of warm grey, antiqued tan and vintage white. Hand-quilted and trimmed in creme and blue, this all cotton quilt is sure to be a favorite for years to come.
- Echo hand-quilting
- Each block is finished with reverse seams for added texture on this timeless palette of warm grey, antiqued tan, and vintage white
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut crème and grey striped binding
- Reverses to charcoal and crème ticking stripe seersucker fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L97xW110 (in)
- Weight: 7.5 (lb)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Warm Grey, Vintage White, Washed Blue
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.